Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

DEVIL'S FOOD CUPCAKES

Cupcakes always look wonderful no matter what on the top; chocolate,stawberries,sprinkles,fondant,or even only a buttercream itself.  The other best part of cupcakes is that you can make them from any kinds of cake recipes. Like i did on my very first cupcakes trial (as well as the second and the third). Since i am a chocoholic then i decided to use devil’s food cake recipe. It’s soooooo chocolate!!! I love chocolate cake that tasted bitter. So to me this devil’s food recipe is the perfect choice. I frosted the top with chocolate buttercream then a chocoball to make it perfect.



pretty good for a beginner, right?

These cupcakes i made for my nieces out of town. As soon as i arrived there, they immediately grabbed all the cupcakes. Happy me!! They said the cupcakes were great and beautiful. Thanks, kids :)
I got the recipe from this link http://ricke-ordinarykitchen.blogspot.com/2010/10/devils-food-cake.html

Have a good time with your favorite cupcakes. If you have a wonderful cupcakes recipe, please share with me. I'd love to try it sometime ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment