Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

SOY MILK PUDDING

Yesterday, Saffa-my little girl asked me to bake a chocolate brownie but my hub said "No!".  He worried so much about our blood sugar because we eat cakes almost every day :D.  Well actually we've decided to concern more about our health.  Honestly I really couldn't bear myself as well to eat a piece of brownie, but when my hub said "no" then it always be a "no".  Finally I made this, a pudding. I prefer using soy milk, again for the reason of health.




It took no more than 15 minutes to make a pan of pudding.  And so easy :)

Ingredients:
1 piece agar-agar paper (you may use agar-agar/gelatin powder)
80 grams granulated sugar
3 tablespoons sweet condensed milk
2 glasses water (1 glass soy milk plus 1 glass mineral water)
4 slices white bread
30 grams instant vla powder

Instructions:
1. In a saucepan, add all ingredients except bread.
2. Simmer your pudding and stir constantly 
3. after boiling, put the breads into the pudding
4. Pour into a pudding mold.  Let the pudding harden and cool (put in refrigerator)



I used this instant vla powder.  Just to make it easier and quicker.   It surprised me that this one's really good
How to make vla?  Pour the instant vla powder into a small bowl then add boiling water.  Stir it well/

This is it!  Yummy :))

No comments:

Post a Comment